Purified Potassium Permanganate.
PURPLE-X is crystalline substance in purple color commonly named as “Purple Medicine”. PURPLE-X has strong disinfection effects. Generally, in plankton propagation pond its disinfection effects will alleviate. PURPLE-X is certainly harmful for fish, but under 2 ppm it does not affect fish. PURPLE-X is easy to be broken by the organic substance in the water so it is difficult to keep proper concentration. PURPLE-X kills parasites through activated oxygen.
Purified Potassium Permanganate (Chemical Formula: KMnO4); known as “Purple Medicine”.
- PURPLE-X is a strong oxidant, can be used to oxygenate organic substances, remove algae, bacteria ad hydrogen sulfide.
- PURPLE-X can be used to oxygenate organic and inorganic substance, rotenone, antimycin etc.
- It also can kill bacteria. Under low dissolved oxygen situation, PURPLE-X can increase dissolved oxygen in water.
- PURPLE-X is an oxidant so it can urgently replenish oxygen when there is oxygen deficiency in the pond. It is one of necessary medicine in the hatchery.
- PURPLE-X has wide effects on disinfection.
- PURPLE-X can remove ozone in water and in soil to avoid soil smell.
- Oxidation effect: Use PURPLE-X, it can increase the oxygen in water.
- Sterilization effect: Use it to sterilize the harmful germs and keep fish and shrimp to be healthy.
- Reduce foul flavor: Use it to diminish foul odor in water or in sand and to prevent foul flavor.
- Cleaning effect: Use it to reduce sediment in water or in sand and to maintain water quality.
- Effective in control water pollution caused by air or industrial wastewater.
- Reduce the Fe or Manganese.
0.5ppm-2ppm. Or as per suggested by aquaculture specialist
Store in a cool and dry place. PURPLE-X (Potassium permanganate) poses risks as an oxidizer. Do not store with other combustible, flammable or oxidizing materials. Keep away from sunlight. Keep away from fire and any heat source.