Activate carbon from Coconut shell, available in Big & Small size.
Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, is a form of carbon processed to have small, low-volume pores that increase the surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions. Activated is sometimes substituted with active.
|Bulk Density||0.4 – 0.6gm|
|Iodine No||1000 – 1200mg/gm|
|CTC||50 – 60%|
|Benzene||25 – 45%|
|Methylene Blue||150 - 250mg/g|
|Moisture||3 – 8%|
|Surface Area BET, N2||1000 – 1200m2/gm|
This is typical analysis, the actual mesh size or other analysis may vary.
- Coconut shell was used to make active carbon by using water vapor active method, then process by special oxidation technique to form crystal. It is specially design to use in aquaculture hatchery.
- Porous hexahedron structure with large surface area allows higher absorption.
- Activated carbon has great absorptivity and this product’s absorptivity was created physical & chemical absorptivity. Surface can be used to absorb by every gram of this item will equal 8 tennis court.
- Majority this product is form by carbon element, also contain small amount of Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen and ashes.
- It helps to absorb fish and micro organic feces and feed residual, prevent pollution and sustain water quality stably.
- Activated carbon absorb poisonous items in water, e.g. Ammonia, benzene, tetrachloromethane, nitrite salt, insecticide.
- Fast deodorize and reduce heavy metal concentration in water and pond soil.
- Stabilizes pH level in water, thus create suitable and stable pH level environment for fish to grow.
- Improve bad and acidic substrate in pond.
Use 30~45kg per 1000m2 with 1.5m water depth of pond water. You can spread this product or put it into the net bag. Rinse the insoluble suspending powder before usage.
20kg/Bag or 25kg/Bag