Chelating agent designed for use in grow-out farm.
EXION-ECO (EDTA Aquaculture Pond Grade) is a superior product that reduces heavy metals and other poisonous elements from water. Corrects alkalinity and hardness in the pond, which stimulates free molting & reduces stress by water softening, which supports the shrimp growth, survival & yield.
Disodium Salt and Tetrasodium Salt of EDTA 97% + Emollients 2% + Palliatives 1%; specialized for aquaculture.
- Effectively reduces hard-shell problems in culture
- Stimulates healthy molting in prawns and shrimps and improves their molting cycles.
- Works effectively in bore water aqua culture systems of both freshwater (0ppt Salinity) and saline water
- Softens the water in aquaculture ponds by normalizing the alkalinity and hardness.
- Prevents & controls pollutions caused by unionized ammonia, iron, hydrogen sulphide, methane and sulphurdioxide
Converts the toxic substances in the pond water into their non-toxic form and thereby provides a healthy environment
For reference, 5-30 ppm of the total water volume depending on metal composition. Dose of application should be determined by prospective user.