The Bioavailable Organic Minerals for Soil, Water & Feed.
The most complete range of chelated organic minerals processed through unique technique for maximum bioavailability of minerals. This is special formula for growing up shrimp, insists on use in prawn farming. Can be also suitably adjusted for other aquatic animals such as fish, eel, crab, turtle, frog etc.
Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Chromium, Magnesium, Cobalt, Calcium, Potassium, Molybdenum and Cobalt
- Supply essential minerals to enrich pond water and soil.
- Improve and quickens shrimp shell hardening after molting
- Provides complete minerals for good growth, improves the resistance power
- Increase planktons as natural food for cultured animals.
- Improves coloration of the shrimp, and other cultured aquatic animals.
For concrete tanks and ponds with plastic lining (HDPE)
- Water preparation : Apply this product at 2 to 3 ppm, 1 to 2 days before stocking
- During culture : Apply this product at 1 to 2 ppm every 7 to 10 days until harvest
For earthen ponds
- Pond preparation : Apply this product on pond soil during pond bottom drying at 20 to 40 kg per hectare
- Water preparation : Apply this product at 1 to 2 ppm, 1 to 2 days before stocking
- During culture : Apply this product at 1 ppm every 7 to 10 days until harvest
- Mix with feed : Apply 5g of this product into 1 kg feed per meal per day
This product is hygroscopic. Store original tightly closed container in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight. For prolong storage keep below 180C. Avoid moisture and humidity when opened.
1 Kg/Bag and 20 Kg/Bucket.
Available in two grades with same nutritional value: Water Soluble & Feed Grade