Chelated Copper Sulphate for Controlling Algal Bloom
- CUTRINE can be used to control planktonic or filamentous algae.
- Contains chelated copper which is as effective as ionic copper without the poisonous effects of ionic copper. Effective against bacteria or parasites etc.
- CUTRINE can balance the dissolved oxygen in the pond, removing the pond odors, reduce numbers of water exchanges and stimulate molting process.
Chelated Copper Sulphate
- Add 1~2gm of CUTRINE per metric ton of water (1~2ppm) for diseases in fish, shrimp, or fresh water tortoise.
- Add 0.5gm of CUTRINE per metric ton of water to control algae. Please switch on all paddle wheel to increase the dissolved oxygen.
PLEASE NOTE: Please avoid usage when there is oxygen deficiency. When there are symptoms of suffering shown by the cultured animal, exchange water immediately. Also, please avoid usage when the water temperature is below 150C or pH value lower than 7 or hardness lower than 50ppm
2.5 L/Bottle, 1 L/Bottle.