Professional probiotic to eliminate vibrio and streptococcus.
FOR USE IN:
CSH/Crab & Scampi Hatchery, FGF/Fish Grow-out Farm, FHN/Fish Hatchery/Nursery,
O-A/Ornamental Aquaculture, OAF/Other Aquaculture Farm, SGF/Shrimp Grow-out Farm,
Selected high potent strains of Bacillus subtilis, Aerobacter spp. Total active cell count: 1*109+-0.5 cfu/g
- This product is designed to minimize and inhibit the population and the growth of vibrio and streptococcus in shrimp/fish hatchery tanks and grow out farms.
- Correct application of this product can reduce factors that start vibrio disease infection.
- During application, visible speed to decompose the residue to amino acid for algae to maintain optimal water quality.
- After application, significantly reduce nitrite and ammonia levels in the low dissolved oxygen reservoir.
Hatching tank: 3ppm per dosage, equals to 3g/M3. Adjust according to situation.
Larvae tank: 3ppm per dosage, equals to 3kg/1000M2 x 1M water depth. (Do once every 7-10 days) Adjust according to situation.
It is suggested to use VIBRIO BUSTER everyday followed by VC-7 the next day when there is symptom of persistent severe infection of vibrio.
Artemia tank: 3ppm per dosage. Add 1.5g VIBRIO BUSTER per 500 Liter water, can control Vibrio effectively.
Grow Out Farm
Apply VIBRIO BUSTER 0.5ppm per application, 0.5ppm equals to 5kg/10,000M2 x 1M water depth.
For first time using this product, please double amount of application equals to 10kg.
Apply VIBRIO BUSTER once every 20~30 days; or apply VIBRIO BUSTER when concentration of Nitrite higher than 0.5ppm.
- Put in required amount of VIBRIO BUSTER in a filter bag and hang in larval rearing tanks.
- Apply VIBRIO BUSTER directly to algal tank 4 hours before feeding to larval tanks.
- During Artemia hatching process, application of VIBRIO BUSTER can minimize vibrio loads.
- Never use any disinfectant like iodine when VIBRIO BUSTER is used.
- For better application result, we recommend you mix desired amount of VIBRIO BUSTER with water tor one night before applying them to the tank.
STORAGE: Keep in cool and dry place preferably below 250C.
ORIGIN & CO. : Taiwan by Team Aqua Corporation
UNIT AND PACKING: 1 kg/bag (20 bags/carton)