Parasiticide for fresh water fish culture
TRI-99 contains an irreversible organophosphate acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, used to control disease associated with freshwater-reared fish species, such as sinergasilliasis, lernaeosis, caligusiasis, gyrodactyliasis, dactylogyriasis, nematodosis, trematodeses, etc.
Trichlorfon as dimethyl-(2,2,2-trichloro-1-hydroxyethyl) phosphonate
Dissolve TRI-99 powder with water and spray around the pond. 0.18-0.45g/m3 of water. Use half of the normal dose in seeding ponds.
- Cannot be used in shrimp, crab, certain fishes, freshwater pomfret and scaleless fishponds, not in sea fish area either; application in special aquatic animal ponds should be cautious.
- Should not be used with alkaline drugs.
- Shall not be used when dissolved oxygen in water is low.
- Atropine or pralidoxime iodide can be used as detoxicant when there is any poisoning.
- The containers should not be irresponsibly disposed.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Once opened store in a dark, airtight container. For prolonged storage keep in a temperature between 15-250C.
1 Kg/Bag & 100g/Can.