Feed probiotics, suitable for powder and pellet feeds.
SYNSEA FeedAd inhibit the number of pathogenic vibrio in the intestine of shrimp and reduce disease infections. Effectively reduce mortality caused by Photobacteriosis (Photobacterium damselae subsp.piscicida) and Vibriosis (Vibrio anguillarum). Effectively promote growth.
SYNSEA™ FeedAd Advantages
- Improve intestinal flora
- Inhibit aquatic pathogens and reduce infections.
- Enhance immunity and health
- Increase survival rate
- Increase feed conversion ratio
- Effectively promote growth performance and shorten farming period
- Reduce medicine usage
- Reduce cost
- Green Farming
Pediococcus pentosaceus PP4012 (Patented);
Lactobacillus plantarum LP28 (Patented);
Total Lactic acid bacteria count 1.0×109 CFU/g
SYNSEA™ patented strain PP4012 :
- Isolated from fish source (Cobia Intestine)
- Inhibit aquatic pathogens and reduce mortality.
- Improve the weight gain and growth efficiency of fry.
SYNSEA™ patented strain LP28 :
- Isolated from traditional Dasi Tofu source
- Stimulated IFN-ɣ and TNF-α
- Strengthen immunity
Fish source lactic acid bacteria are most suitable for aquatic animals :
- No species adaptation problems.
- Easier to colonize the intestines of fish and shrimp.
- Quickly adjust the intestinal flora and promote growth.
- Inhibit aquatic pathogens and reduce disease infections.
As a supplementation of fish and shrimp diet
Use in feed formulation 1Kg/ton of feed.
Use with formulated feed 2g/ton of feed, daily twice.
Mix SYNSEA FeedAd with feed then feed directly.
Do not apply while aquatic animals are being medicated.
Store at cool and dry place for 18 months and prevent direct sunlight. After opening the package, use it up as early as possible.
Manufactured by SYNBIO TECH INC., Taiwan