Probiotics for maintaining most favorable water quality
SYNSEA™ Clean is applicable in broodstock, hatchery, nursery and grow-out operation.
SYNSEA™ Clean is suitable for all fresh and seawater aquaculture species including shrimp, fish, crab etc.
- Effectively improve water quality and stability
- Decompose sediment, ammonia, nitrate and nitrite
- Balance the microflora of water for maintaining favorable environment
- Safety & Green & Ecology
- Pediococcus pentosaceus PP4012 (Patented),
- Lactobacillus fermentum,
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus,
- Lactobacillus paracasei,
- Bacillus subtilis
Total bacterial count: 10 billion CFU/g (≧ 1.0×1010 CFU/g)
Pediococcus pentosaceus PP4012:
Patented strain with cooperation of Science and Technology at Penghu University and Taiwan University. This strain was isolated from the intestine of cobia for inhibiting the growth of photobacterium, reducing the mortality, enhancing immunity, growth rate and phagocytic cell activity.
SYNSEA Fish source patented strain PP4012 :
- Inhibit aquatic pathogens and reduce mortality.
- Improve the weight gain and growth efficiency of fry.
Fish source lactic acid bacteria are most suitable for aquatic animals :
- No species adaptation problems.
- Easier to colonize the intestines of fish and shrimp.
- Quickly adjust the intestinal flora and promote growth.
- Inhibit aquatic pathogens and reduce disease infections.
“MICROBIOME” is important for aquatic animals:
- The most important health program when farming at high density.
- In charge of health and regulation of immunity.
- Stabilize algae and improve the environment at the bottom of the pond.
- Degrade toxic metabolites in water and control disease outbreaks.
- Maintain intestinal microflora
- Suppress external pathogens
- Enhance digestion and absorption
- Enhance immune regulation
- Produce digestive enzymes
- Water quality improvement
SYNSEA Clean Usage
1Gram in per ton of water (1ppm) once daily.
Post Larval Tank
1.5 Gram in per ton of water (1.5ppm) once daily
1Kg/10,000 cubic meters of water (0.1ppm); for example, in a pond for per 1 Decimal area with 1Feet water depth (1Decimal/1Feet) use 1.234 gram of SYNSEA CLEAN, apply once per month
1 Kg mix with 100L water and stand overnight, after sourness, add to the hatchery tank or pond (fresh / seawater).
Instruction for using SYNSEA Clean at grow-out pond in a more professional way:
- Take the product, one stirring rod, 2 buckets where one is more than 100 liters for activation
- Take water from the pond into a large bucket
- Spray the product evenly in bucket
- Pour water up to 90% of the bucket
- Stir until the product is dissolved in water entirely and evenly
- Seal the bucket for activation.
- Wait at least 24 hours to 48 hours for activation.
- Finished activation, the liquid will be smelled sour strongly
- Put the liquid into the pond evenly
Do not use antibiotics or disinfectants while SYNSEA CLEAN is in use. Do not use SYNSEA CLEAN when animals are being medicated.
Store at cool and dry place for 18 months and prevent direct sunlight. After opening the package, use it up as early as possible.
Manufactured by SYNBIO TECH INC., Taiwan