Nutritional Feed for Healthy Post Larva, Ensures Robust Growth with Better Survival Rate
Available Feed Sizes
|Feed No.||Feeding Stage||Sizes ( μm )|
|1||Mysis 2 to PL 5||60-150|
|2||PL5 to PL11||150-250|
|3||PL 11 & Above||250-400|
|4||PL 20 & Above||400-600|
|Crude Protein||55 %↑|
|Crude Fat||9 %↑|
|Crude Fiber||2.5 %↓|
- Provide high and balanced nutrition for good assimilation.
- Natural ingredient that minimize the risk of water pollution.
- Improve digestibility and maintain optimal survival.
- Enhance shrimp immune and self-control nervous system.
- Increase the ability of disease resistance and restoring force.
Penaeid shrimp species. P. Japonicus, P. Monodon, L. Vannamei, and macrobrachium rosenbergii.
High quality fish meal, amino acids, fish oil, electrolytes, minerals and vitamin premixes.
1Kg in Foil Bag and 5Kg in Plastic Bucket