A unique & powerful disinfectant, safe for People, Animals, Environment
SANIMAX is unique powerful formula and is safe for people, animals and their environment. Disinfectant for animal husbandry, fish farming, food processing, animal transport, and feed storage.
In today’s production world, an efficient and continuous disinfection is a top priority. Virulent diseases not only skim the profits away, they can even affect a whole industry. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure! Where SANIMAX is being applied, bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores have no chance. Investing in the bio-security of animals, houses, materials, buildings, vehicles and people is a wise managerial decision and leads to better production results. The bigger and more intensive animal husbandry becomes, the bigger the risk for virulent diseases. SANIMAX is one all round solution for preventing these devastating risks.
- “Hospital grade” disinfectant
- Highly efficient to kill bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi
- Residual action
- No resistance
- Very low dilution rate
- Extremely economical cost- in-use
- Versatile usage: spraying, foaming, fogging, booth dips, wheel dips
- Active at all temperatures
- Effective in hard water (even sea water)
- Effective in presence of organic matter
- Safe for equipment (neutral pH) and environment friendly
SANIMAX offering a wide application range for the daily disinfection of:
- Animal houses and material
- Animal transport and materials
- Storage and processing rooms for feed and food
- Food transport
- Boots and wheels via dipping baths
For Boot dips, equipment, transport, wheel boats clean thoroughly, then disinfect with 0.25-0.5% SANIMAX or 1.5% if diluted in cold seawater (4°C)
Animal Health Care
SANIMAX can be applied in a versatile way, without having to add any additives: A foam lance with high pressure (min. 40 bar) or medium pressure with compressed air (25 bar) is enough to make SANIMAX foam by itself. The nice white foam shows if every spot has been covered. It also allows for a longer contact time, therefore: superior disinfection results. Dilution: 0.25-0.5%.
- No need to add a “carrying agent” to fog SANIMAX. The small particles in the air allow for an “aerial disinfection”. Dilution: 1-2L product +3 L water/1000 m³.
- SANIMAX can be applied as an alternative to (carcinogenic) formaldehyde on hatching eggs! Dilution: 10% through special nozzle.
- SANIMAX is considered non-corrosive on automobiles at a dilution: 0.25-0.5%.
- SANIMAX is suitable to remove algae build up and to kill slime forming bacteria. Dilution: 0.33-0.75%.
- SANIMAX can be sprayed through manual or PTO driven spraying systems. Dilution: 0.25-0.5%.
- SANIMAX is ideal for boot dips, if disinfection baths are adequately used and located on strategic places; they are a good additional measure for biosecurity on the farm. Dilution: 0.5-1%
Food Processing and Storage Rooms
Disinfect 0.25 – 0.5% SANIMAX
SANIMAX can be used for disinfection of all materials in hospital or medical environment:
- Use 0,25-0,5%
- Saturate all surfaces with the SANIMAX solution by using a coarse spray, sponge or mop.
- Surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. – Do not use equipment until surfaces have been absorbed or dried.
Disinfect equipment, floors, walls, boot dips with SANIMAX: 0.25 – 0.5%
0.25 – 0.5%;
Add 0.25-0.5% when rinse cycle starts
- SANIMAX has usually a pH of 5.7 in dilution of 1%
- Contains no carcinogenic formaldehyde nor toxic phenolics.
- SANIMAX is readily biodegradable for more than 90% after 28 days
- No residues of heavy metals or trihalomethanes.
- SANIMAX at 0.5%, after 1000h of immersion causes no corrosion on surfaces commonly used in livestock industries and therefore can be used safely.
- SANIMAX used for disinfection of farm buildings will not affect the activity in biogas installations.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
SANIMAX can be used between 4° – 60°C, and even in freezing temperatures, by adding propylene glycol. Also effective in seawater.
The dilution of 0.5% (1:200) and 1% (1:100) is stable in water of 6° C (43 F), 25° C (77 F) and 40° C (104 F) during 4 weeks. The concentrate has a shelf life of 3 years, at an average temperature of 25°C.
20 L/Drum, 2.5 L/Jar, 1 L/Bottle & 100 mL/Bottle