Povidone Iodine Powder, provides 10% active Iodine
AQUADIN-S is fully water soluble and biologically safe to use as a disinfectant/ microbiocide in aquaculture hatcheries. It slowly releases free iodine when in solution and exerts an effect against microbes. AQUADIN-S exhibits a broad range of microbiocidal activity against bacteria, fungi, protozoa and viruses.
Povidone Iodine 100% (Provides a minimum of 10% active iodine)
- Use to treat disease infected by GRAM+ or GRAM–, Fungus, Virus, Protozoa, Yeast, Spores etc.
- Suitable for aquatic animal treatment in Red Fin disease, Rotted Gill, Rotted Fin, Red spot disease, Skin inflammation, etc.
- Dilute and mix well in water. Try to maintain the solution acid. Because alkaline solution or reductive material will reduce the effect of AQUADIN-S. Better result shown when add small amount of phosphoric acid or Hydrochloric acid (pH <4.5).
- Spread the solution in the pond evenly.
- Prevention: 0.2 ~0.5 ppm,
- Treatment: 0.5~1.0ppm.
Keep in a cool and dry place, preferably below 220C