Cod Liver Oil fortified with Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Cod liver oil is a nutritional supplement derived from liver of codfish. It has high levels of the omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and very high levels of natural vitamin A and vitamin D. The cod liver oil is fortified with vitamin E and other antioxidant Ascobyl Palmitate for maximum outcome when incorporated in the diet of aqua-cultural fish or shrimp species.
Cod Liver Oil Fortified with vitamin A, D, E and Ascorbyl Palmitate for enhanced benefits while incorporated into diet of aquatic animals.
Add in formulated feed of broodstock and post larvae. Post Larval Feed enriched with cod liver oil has the effect of good weight gain, good survival rate and anti-disease ability.
- Improves the ovaries maturity and reproductive process of the spawner.
- Enrich the artemia, and rotifer for supplement of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Increase the blood cell production and serum albumin. It also can shorten the period needed for molting.
- Promote the growth rate of fish fry and shrimp larvae, especially for carnivorous and deep water fishes.
- To increase the survival rate of the shrimp larva in post larval stage.
- Ensure the successful development of the seawater fish fry and eel fingerling.
Add 5 -40 mL in per kg feed, as determined by prospective aquaculture expert
100 ml/Bottle, 1 Liter/Bottle, 30 Liter/Jar & 210 Liter/Drum.